This free small claims advisor workshop is presented by the Contra Costa County Superior Court. The workshop will be held on the second Thursday of the month (tomorrow) from 5:30-8:30pm. No registration is required but late comers will not be admitted due to the large amount of information to be covered. The workshop will be held at the Concord Public Library 2900 Salvio St, Concord. They can be contacted by phone for more information at 925-646-5455.
Join 580 other followers
What’s up in your area?
- FREE – Diapers, Potty Training Kits & More August 1, 2021
- FREE – Krispy Kreme Offers Mini Donuts on Monday January 23, 2020
- Tomorrow: 7-11 Celebrates Free Slurpee Day July 10, 2019
- FREE Bag of Purina One Dog or Cat Food! January 10, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Cal Academy Offers Free Admission Tickets – Up to 6! September 11, 2018
- TWO Free Passes To Over 1,110 Museums August 18, 2018
- Free Second Saturdays @ Redwood State Park August 4, 2018
- Build A Bear Promotion Is A Bust! July 12, 2018
- Free Yoga In The Park Event – July 6th July 2, 2018
- Ygnacio Valley Fire Rages On – Shelter In Place Ordered June 29, 2018
- Adorable Kittens Available For Adoption June 29, 2018
- HUGE List of Fourth of July Freebies!! June 28, 2018
- National Day of Play – Free Gymboree Event Today! June 23, 2018
- Old Navy $1 Flip Flop Sale – June 23 June 22, 2018
- Upcoming DUI Checkpoint & Free Uber Ride June 14, 2018
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- Gail on Emergency Preparedness – Are You Ready?
- fashion12158 on Guns & Ammo
- Anu on Red Light Cams & Speed Trap Information
- Jeremy clogston on LISTEN LIVE: Police, Fire & Emergency Radio Broadcasts
- Robin Gibson on LISTEN LIVE: Police, Fire & Emergency Radio Broadcasts
- Mike on LISTEN LIVE: Police, Fire & Emergency Radio Broadcasts
- Bee on LISTEN LIVE: Police, Fire & Emergency Radio Broadcasts