Hey all! Happy Tuesday!
How would you like to feed the family for under $15! Well Papa Murphy’s has got you covered! Here’s what we got and how we got it!
Note: Cheesy bread not pictured, we forgot to add it!
On Tuesdays all of Papa Murphy’s Large Pizzas are just $10! We used a coupon for a FREE Cheesy Bread. Then once we arrived at the store we noticed another special. If you text FRESH to 90421 you get a reply text coupon good for a FREE 2 liter soda and FREE cookie dough tub!
- 5-Meat Stuffed™ Pizza – Regularly $14 / Our Price $10 Two layers of dough stuffed with Red Sauce, Canadian Bacon, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon and topped with Red Sauce, Ground Beef, and Cheese
- Fresh Garden Salad – Regularly $5 / Our Price $5 Crisp romaine, green peppers, tomatoes and black olives topped with shredded provolone and cheddar. Served with your choice of dressing.
- Cheesy Bread – Regularly $5 / Free with Coupon for doing a survey As good as it sounds, our scratch-made dough is topped with herb garlic spread, provolone, and cheddar with a side of marinara dipping sauce.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Regularly $5 / Our price Free Classic handmade dough with real semi-sweet chocolate chips. Watch them bake and watch them disappear!
- 2 Liter Soft Drink – Regularly $2.17 / Our price FREE Sip something refreshing with your choice of 2-liter or 20 oz. Pepsi® products.
Regular Retail Value of Our Order: $31.17 + Tax
Actual Amount Paid: $15 🙂 Not bad to feed a whole family!
For more information on Papa Murphy’s or to find a location, visit their website!
Wait… I’m confused. Why is the salad normally $5.00 but you paid $10 for it. Isn’t that strange?
LOL I think you wrote it backwards!
Opps, It must be the heat! You’re right! I did write that wrong. Thank you Rad for catching that!!! Let me know if there’s any topics that you would like us to write about! We could always use your suggestions!