IHOP restaurants in the bay area will offer each guest a free short stack of its buttermilk pancakes on Tuesday in observance of National Pancake Day from 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
*One free short stack per guest. Dine in only. Not valid with any other offer, special coupon or discount. While supplies last.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day, IHOP guests are encouraged to make a donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children. IHOP hopes to raise $3.5 million this year, with a goal to bring the total amount of funds raised to nearly $16 million for Shriners and other local charities.
Here are some facts about National Pancake Day:
– IHOP served 4.5 million free pancakes on National Pancake Day 2013 and pancake lovers donated nearly $3 million to children’s charities.
– All of the free pancakes served on National Pancake Day 2013 would create a stack nearly 13 miles high.
Local Locations for IHOP include:
- IHOP 4619 Clayton Road CONCORD, CA 94521-2932
- IHOP 2910 North Main Street WALNUT CREEK, CA 94597-2003
- IHOP 2290 Loveridge Road PITTSBURG, CA 94565-5022
- IHOP 1190 Arnold Drive MARTINEZ, CA 94553-4133
For more information on National Pancake Day and to learn more about Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, go to IHOPPancakeDAY.com.
What’s your favorite way to eat pancakes? Flavored Syrup? Add fruit?