Contra Costa County’s Earn It! Keep It! Save It! program, assists low-income people and families to claim their full, correct tax refunds, at no charge. They aim to make sure that families collect all benefits due to them through underutilized tax provisions such as the Earned Income Tax Credit.
This program also saves taxpayers hundreds of dollars in preparation fees by eliminating all preparation costs. If you have a household income below $52,000, this program can help you file your taxes and get your full, correct refund at no charge. Plus they have access to many other useful resources.
Date: February 8, 2014 from 10am – 4pm
Location: East Bay Works Career Center – 4071 Port Chicago Highway, Suite 250
To make a tax appointment, please call: (925) 682-8248
WHAT TO BRING (make sure to bring these items with you on the day of the event)
- For each person on your tax return: photo ID and Social Security Card or ITIN
- W-2′s forms for all jobs held in 2013
- All 1099’s, 1098’s and any other tax forms
- Checking and savings account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- Last year’s tax return (if you have it)
For more information visit EarnItKeepItSaveIt.org