Come out and enjoy almost-monthly free sail boat rides with Cal Sailing Club – a non-profit, volunteer-run sailing club on the Berkeley Marina.
At this Open House get a free introductory sail and get a fun first-hand experience on a sailboat in the San Francisco Bay. Open House will be held Sunday, September 8th, 2013
- Sign up in front of the clubhouse between 1 – 4 pm.
- Bring a strap for eyeglasses or sunglasses, and a change of clothes in case you get soaked.
- The Cal Sailing Club is located in the Berkeley Marina between Cal Adventures and Adventure Playground.
Upcoming Free Sailboat Ride Days:
- Sun 9/8 Free Sailboat Ride Day: Cal Sailing Club | Berkeley
- Sun 10/6 Free Sailboat Ride Day: Cal Sailing Club | Berkeley
- Sun 11/24 Free Sailboat Ride Day: Cal Sailing Club | Berkeley
The cost is FREE. For more information visit http://www.cal-sailing.org (the California Sailing Club website).
Like freebies? Join us on Facebook, Twitter or bookmark us at DiabloReporter.com to stay informed on all the best local freebies!
It kind of reminds me of the once a month kids fly free that they have at the Buchanan airport.
That’s awesome! I will have to add that one too! Thanks Rad!
Sorry I missed this month’s, but will try to make it to next months event.