The 24th annual Bay Area KidFest is one of the Bay Areas longest-running family events on the 3-day Memorial Day Weekend. The venue will be Mt. Diablo High School’s spacious 10 acres in Downtown Concord will feature multiple entertainment stages including music, dance, ethnic performers, martial arts, gymnastics, animal shows, circus, magic, clowns and much more. Free kids arts & crafts activities, face painting, carnival games, balloon hats, inflatable and all-new Sports Field of Dreams. Rides include Zipline, ferris wheel, giant slide, pony rides, EuroBungy trampoline, climbing wall, petting zoo, Zippy Pets cars, Bobble Lagoon and more. Visit the eclectic Food Court and over 125 arts & crafts and exhibitor booths. Admission $5 with donation of canned food to Food Bank. KidFest benefits local non-profits in education, health and sports. The KidFest will be held from May 25-27, 2013 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. Admission is $5 per person with canned food donation babies under 24 months, seniors 65+ FREE. Parking on site $5. For more information visit, http://kidfestconcord.com.
What’s up in your area?
- Upcoming DUI Checkpoint & Free Uber Ride June 14, 2018
- Hungry? Papa Johns Offers Free Pizza June 13, 2018
- Taco Bell Offers Free Tacos – Today Only June 13, 2018
- Free Yoga Class @ The Veranda – Tomorrow! May 31, 2018
- Free Admission Day to National Parks – Nov 11 November 3, 2017
- Free Admission Day to National Parks – Nov 11 October 26, 2017
- FREE Pet Adoptions – Making Room For Fire Victim’s Pets October 12, 2017
- Free Animal Adoptions 10/4 – 10/8 October 3, 2017
- Free Admission Day to National Parks – Sept 30 September 24, 2017
- Free Admission Day to National Parks – Sept 30 September 10, 2017
- Free Admission Day to National Parks – Aug 25 August 21, 2017
- 711 Offers Bring Your Own Cup Day! August 19, 2017
- FREE Animal Adoptions This Saturday! August 17, 2017
- A&W Offers Free Floats Tomorrow w/ Purchase August 5, 2017
- Free Admission Day to National Parks – Aug 25 August 4, 2017
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!
- florida fishing license on Free Tours & Free Tastings at the Jelly Belly Factory!
- tom on TODAY: FREE Victoria’s Secret Hand & Body Cream
- evelyn freitas on LISTEN LIVE – Free Online Police & Fire Scanner
- Auntie D on Red Light Cams & Speed Trap Information
- Martin Lopez on Free Online Police Scanner – Listen Live
- Chris LaPlazza on Spare the Air – At What Cost?
- http://www.kfzversicherungvergleichtech.pw/ on Free Food – Orange Chicken at Panda Express – Tonight Only