Today, July 21, Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar will offer free sampler plates of its popular new Sriracha Shrimp and Churro S’Mores appetizers to guests at restaurants around the country, including all Bay Area area locations.
Applebee’s is hosting a National “Taste the Change” day to showcase better drinks, atmosphere and a celebration of 35 years of service. The food chain anticipates serving about two million plates of Sriracha Shrimp and Churro S’Mores during “Taste The Change Day” at nearly 2,000 restaurants across the country. The offer is available to dine-in guests all day, with the option of adding other new appetizers at low sampler prices.
Free sampling offers will be available at nearly all Applebee’s locations nationwide on July 21 from 11a.m. to close.
Offers valid at participating locations on 7/21/15 only. Dine in only. Minimum one sampler per party. No purchase necessary!
For more information, contact your local Applebee’s location:
- Applebee’s Encina Grande, 2819 Ygnacio Valley Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- Applebee’s 1041 Admiral Callaghan Ln, Vallejo, CA 94591
- Applebee’s 2737 Hillcrest Ave, Antioch, CA 94509
- Applebee’s Pinole Vista Crossing, 1369 Fitzgerald Dr, Pinole, CA 94564
- Applebee’s 1350 Travis Blvd, Fairfield, CA 94533
- Applebee’s 17900 San Ramon Valley Boulevard, San Ramon, CA 94583
- Applebee’s 195 Soscol Ave, Napa, CA 94559
- Applebee’s 2263 S Shore Center, Alameda, CA 94501
- Applebee’s 2770 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94133
- Applebee’s 4808 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA 94568